Managing backup can be a headache, but not with Mozy. Our administrative console makes it simple for you to manage any volume of backups from a single employee to thousands of users across the globe. So buckle up your Mozy tool belt - and get to work managing your options!
Mozy’s administrative tools allow you to completely customise your Mozy account with detailed, in-depth specifications:
- Specify additional account users and administrators.
- Set encryption key options, including corporate encryption key and personal key, which are known only by you, for both backup and file sync.
- Supports backup encryption key management via the Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP). This enables automatic generation of keys that can be managed with an on-premises key management server (KMS), which increases at-rest data security via finer encryption granularity. (MozyEnterprise only)
- Set up automatic or scheduled backups.
- Define backup policies such as bandwidth throttling, CPU utilisation, excluded file types for backups, and much more.
- Integrate to any LDAP-capable directory service (such as Active Directory) for secure, automated user provisioning and management. (MozyEnterprise only)
- Centrally manage your account from anywhere in the world.
- Restore files multiple ways: in-client, right-click (Windows), web download, or via an encrypted NAS device.
- Quickly browse and search for files from backup sets and download them to any machine.
- Versioning support: restore file versions up to 6 months (MozyPro) or 1 year (MozyEnterprise).
- Manage access by your employees to features, including Mozy file sync and mobile access.