The trouble with personal computers is that, in the modern home, they aren’t always that personal. Many of us share computers with our families or friends – whether that’s just jumping on your partner’s work laptop to check your mail before they log off for the night or having a computer in the family room that all the children use.
But letting your little darlings use your computer can open a Pandora’s box of nightmares to attack your digital life.
Five things kids do that are guaranteed to drive you mad:
1) Seeing if they can fit a hobnob in the DVD tray
2) Gluing random keys down with dried-up Kia-ora
3) Adding 300 Justin Bieber videos to your youtube favourites
4) Downloading a ‘free music’ .exe file and being surprised that it’s a virus
5) Accidentally deleting your ‘personal finances’ folder just after you’d managed to work out which bills absolutely-positively have to be paid this month
Having an online backup solution that lets you simply restore all your files to the way they were before the kids logged on can save you a lot of stress. So, if you’d rather be pulling your files back than pulling your hair out, why not see if a backup solution suits you?